The following guidelines are in effect to help Dr. Marnie and her team provide the best customer service and care possible to all of our patients
- Changing/cancelling an appointment : should you need to cancel your appointment with Dr. Marnie we would be happy to reschedule it for you. Kindly allow 2 full business days notice when changing or cancelling an appointment. Less notice than this may incur a charge of $50 or greater.
- Half or full day treatment: completing all of your dental treatment in one or two visits is a great option for those patients who cannot make multiple visits to our office. A deposit of $500 is required that will be applied to the balance of your treatment on day of service. Failure to appear for your appointment or a change without 48 hours notice will result in loss of deposit.
- Dental Insurance Plan: while we are happy to electronically bill most insurance plans for their portion of your treatment , the responsibility for the cost in the end does lie with you the patient. Dr. Marnie and her team are here to help you make the most of your dental benefits wisely. We therefore encourage our patients to be familiar with their dental plan in order to eliminate disappointments with payment and reimbursement. A helpful form can be found here that will help us to provide the most accurate estimates possible.
- Payment: Payment of your dental treatment is due at the time of service. We will happily accept Cash, Debit, American Express, Visa, or Master Card.
- Financing: while our office does not provide individual financing for our patients, we are pleased to assist with third party financing (Health Smart Financial) to make treatment more affordable for you and your family.
- Cell Phones: for the comfort of all individuals at the office we kindly ask that you turn your cell phone to vibrate or mute during your visit.